Looking for the perfect solution to reduce your monthly utility bills, increase your property value, and take a proactive stance toward environmental responsibility? Solar panel installation is the answer! Residential solar panels are an affordable, clean and green source of energy for homes large and small.
The Benefits of Installing Solar Panels
Solar or photovoltaic panels decrease your home’s dependency on the main energy grid, and in turn your power bill. In fact, panels can produce more energy than your house needs. There’s no waste, though. When that happens, the excess electricity is sent back into the power grid. In many states, you are allowed to sell this extra power back to the utility company in a process called net metering, decreasing your bill even more.
Advantages of solar power include:
- Lower electric bills
- Net metering: Sell your excess electricity to the utility company for even lower energy bills
- Environmental benefits: Reduce your carbon footprint, and run your home — and even your car — on clean, emission-free energy
- Increase your home’s resale value
- Take advantage of tax credits from the federal and state government
Our Solar Panel Installation Process
Unlike many electric shops and other companies that install solar on the side, solar is all we do. As specialists, we take pride in providing our customers with top-quality solar equipment, and installing it right.
Here is what to expect when you work with us:
- FREE solar estimate — Not every property is suitable for solar. We know that, and we don’t think you should pay to find out where you stand. Our solar assessments are always free. We send a trained and certified solar technician to your property, who surveys it to gauge adequate sun exposure and space. If that checks out, then we review your energy bills and write a detailed estimate of your system, including estimated savings and available incentives.
- Solar system design — One size does not fit all when it comes to solar arrays. We spend the time to talk with you to determine your energy and lifestyle needs — now and in the future. Then, we design your system for a perfect fit.
- Top-quality, U.S.-made solar panels — Like most product types, solar panel quality varies. Cheap equipment rarely pays off in the long run. That’s why we install only top-grade solar panels, wiring, inverters and other equipment. (Click here to learn more about the system components we use.)
- Expert solar panel installation — Our dedicated solar panel installation team does nothing but install and service solar panels and related products. We know how to safely and efficiently install your panels for the highest aesthetic appeal, while protecting the integrity of your roof and other structures of your home.
- Solar maintenance — Once installed, your solar panels will reliably provide power with minimal maintenance. However, it’s a good idea to inspect your system regularly and service it when needed to ensure optimal longevity and performance. We are happy to provide this service to you as well.
- Customer support — All along the way, we’ll explain exactly how your home solar system will operate, and review product warranties and guarantees so you know your rights and what to expect. We’ll even help you apply for federal, state and local solar incentives!
Solar Installers Serving Maryland & Surrounding States
You don’t have to live in a super-sunny location to reap the benefits of solar panels. Maryland and surrounding states all receive enough sunshine to make installing solar panels a profitable investment for home and business owners.
We are a full-service solar installation company. We install commercial and residential solar power in Maryland and much of the Mid Atlantic region, including:
- Washington, D.C.
- Northern Virginia
- Southern Virginia
- Southern Pennsylvania
Looking for a Mid-Atlantic Solar Installer?
A locally owned and operated family business, Renewable Energy Corporation has been serving Maryland for more than 10 years with reliable, professional and friendly service. As one of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest residential solar energy companies, we lead the way in Maryland’s solar industry and use only top-quality materials to ensure each system’s longevity and efficiency. We are Kingspan Solar accredited installers, and members of both the American Solar Energy Society and Maryland’s Green Registry, among other organizations.
If you live in Maryland or other parts of our service area and are considering solar for your home or business, why not go with dedicated solar pros? Our solar experts will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Learn more about Solar Panels, or give us a call at (410) 560-9032 or contact us online for your free solar estimate today!